Job Title: Administrative/Accounting Assistant
Location: Yorba Linda, CA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Administrative Assistant position is responsible for providing accounting, administrative and business support to the Company including making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work. Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Act as primary point of contact for time/schedule of conference rooms and meetings
- Support other department projects, as needed
- Assist with general office errands and various administrative tasks, as needed
- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Greet guests
- Arrange company events
- Emailing/faxing/filing documents
- Access data and complete spreadsheets to support weekly and monthly reporting needs
- Complete daily data entry for Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Issue invoices once orders have shipped
- Enter credit card transactions for purchase orders
- Provide support in creation and maintenance of documents
- Implement changes and maintain electronic filing system
- Follow-up on existing quotes, and provide customer service on existing Sales Orders
- Handling and updating client information
- Provide minutes for bi-monthly Sales meetings
- Issue quotes, sales orders, and pro-forma invoices
High School degree. AA/AS in Accounting is preferred.
Technical Skills and Prior Experience
One to three years prior experience in accounting and/or administrative. Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast -pace setting. Experience with automated accounting system a plus. Must have experience with Microsoft Excel and Word.
Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
Todd Bell- email@example.com
Anh Lee- Anhlee@ixitech.com
Information Technology Careers
If your skill set includes expertise in providing solutions to unique data requirements via hardware and software development, IXI offers many exciting career opportunities for you. We’re not interested in maintaining the status quo, but moving forward, so that must be your mindset as well.
When you join the IXI team, you’ll be working at a company that believes in, develops and values its employees. It’s an important part of our corporate culture to enrich the lives of our employees and by extension, their families.
All candidates will be subject to a background check and drug screening. IXI offers a competitive salary and a full range of comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance, and 401(k) plan with company matching. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to promoting and sustaining the development of the strengths that diversity brings to our workforce.
We also offer:
- Exceptional leadership and a diverse, talented team
- The opportunity to make a difference
- Work in a team environment
- The opportunity to excel and grow
- Support of your ability to work creatively and efficiently by making regular investments in equipment, software, process controls and professional training
- An environment that welcomes people with diverse cultural and professional backgrounds
- Skills, drive and experience
Currently, IXI is seeking professionals for the open positions listed below at our Yorba Linda, CA corporate headquarters. Only the most qualified, talented and committed individuals seeking to benefit from producing exceptional work are successful in our work environment. If you are certain about your ability to convince us that you are the individual most qualified to join our team for one of our open positions, please submit a resume along with cover letter referencing the position title via one of the following methods:
Attn: Human Resources
22705 Savi Ranch Parkway Suite 200
Yorba Linda, CA 92887