- Support other department projects, as needed
- Assist with general office errands and various administrative tasks, as needed
- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Greet guests
- Arrange company events
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Administrative Assistant position is responsible for providing accounting, administrative and business support to the Company including making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work. Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Act as primary point of contact for time/schedule of conference rooms and meetings
- Emailing/faxing/filing documents
- Access data and complete spreadsheets to support weekly and monthly reporting needs
- Complete daily data entry for Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Issue invoices once orders have shipped
- Enter credit card transactions for purchase orders
- Provide support in creation and maintenance of documents
- Implement changes and maintain electronic filing system
- Follow-up on existing quotes, and provide customer service on existing Sales Orders
- Handling and updating client information
- Provide minutes for bi-monthly Sales meetings
- Issue quotes, sales orders, and pro-forma invoices
High School degree. AA/AS in Business with an emphasis in Administrative is preferred.
Technical Skills and Prior Experience
One to three years prior experience in accounting and/or administrative. Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast -pace setting. Experience with automated accounting system a plus. Must have experience with Microsoft Excel and Word.
Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.